- Are you having a tough time after giving birth to your baby?
- Feeling overwhelmed with the demands of motherhood?
- Surprised at the kind of emotions you’re feeling and the kinds of thoughts you’re having?
- Perhaps you’re just numb and not feeling connected to your baby?
- Do you feel unsupported by your partner, family and friends?
- Do you have little social support?
Whatever you are struggling with, the Mindful Mums Support Group is a confidential and supportive space where you can truly be honest about what is going on in you and around you.
This is a free, open group for anyone to attend with or without baby.
If you have a sense of struggling with the feelings and thoughts brought on by motherhood then come and join us.
We will use some mindfulness techniques but the group is mainly about supportive listening and sharing – not advice giving or parenting training.
The Green Room @ Body with Soul
- March 6th
- March 20th
- April 3rd
- April 17th